Auno.org: 18.5 | Live servers: 18.8.38 | Test servers:

Item Database - Intense Micro Entanglement

Intense Micro Entanglement Icon #46279 Hinders the movement of the target to a great extent, rendering it almost unable to move. If the target is above level 140 it may be hard to get the maximum effect out of this nano formula.
[SPECIAL]
Flags Can Be Template Item, Has Multiple Count, Open Flag, Item Texture Override
Can Apply Hostile
Patch 15.0.1 15.5.5 16.0
QL 26
Crystal Nano Crystal (Intense Micro Entanglement)
NCU 7
Nanocost 181
School Combat: Snare
Duration 20 seconds
Attack time 3.4s (capped at 1s)
Recharge time 4.2s
Range 20 m
Chance of break on attack 9
Chance of break on debuff 27
Chance of break on nano 12
Effect icon Icon 46264
Stacking order 1
Defense skills
Level 100 %
Nano resist 60 %
Attack skills
Sensory improvement 57 %
Time and space 43 %
Requirements
To Use User Sensory improvement >= 158 and
User Time and space >= 142 and
User Profession == Fixer and
User Expansion sets & Shadowlands and
User Level >= 25 and
User Specialization & First
Effects
On Use Target Cast Intense Micro Entanglement (High)  
if Random roll >= 76  and
Level >= 95  and
Level <= 139  
Target Cast Intense Micro Entanglement (High)  
if Level <= 94  
Target Cast Intense Micro Entanglement (Low)  
if Level >= 142  
Target Cast Intense Micro Entanglement (Low)  
if Last random roll <= 75  and
Level >= 95  and
Level <= 139  
Comments
Nathair @ 2005-05-13 15:45
where can i find it?
Islek @ 2005-06-20 19:41
Found on the sided Nano vendors in Elysium, available only after you complete the garden key quest.
Selkies @ 2006-12-25 08:24
ok is it just me... or does this not tell the amount of runspeed debuffed
Solostron @ 2007-02-16 10:59
It is just you. Click on the links in the effects window.
fly @ 2012-04-10 08:53
I'll explain it.

If target level is less than 95, -350 RS. If target leve is higher than 139, -120 RS. If target level is between 95 and 139, it has a 75% chance of being -120 and 25% chance of being -350.
Post a comment
You are not logged in. Anonymous users can not post comments.Please log in to continue.